HELP! I can`t syncronize my business cards with my contacts

hello,

I have tons of meetings everyday and I scan all the business cards my partners give me with evernote app, but I can`t find the way to syncronize them with my contacts, so when i look them up on my phone it shows all the info including the presentation business card.

• Ex Employees

There are two ways to save contact information from every scanned card to the Contacts on your mobile device:

• Automatically (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch): To save information from every card scanned, simply tap your account name and select General > Camera > Business Cards > Save Contact Info To Contacts

• Manually: Select Save to contacts from the Options menu (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) or from the pop-up menu displayed after each completed scan (Android)

By default scanned cards are saved to the Business Cards notebook. You can change this notebook and how cards are tagged from the Settings screen. Simply tap your account name and selectGeneral > Camera > Business Cards and select Notebook or Tag to change your preferences.

You can find further instruction on how to save contacts onto your device here: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/53057988

Archived