Evernote for iOS v7.6.6 Released

cifip

Idea

• Level 5

Hi all,

Earlier today we released Evernote for iOS 7.6.6, and it should be available to every one in the App Store shortly.

This release contains our first release of Apple Watch functionality (although you’ll have to wait until April 24 to see it on your own Apple Watch). We’re proud to be part of this launch — you can see us and the other apps that will be available for your Apple Watch on the Apple Watch App Store Apps page.

New Features in 7.6.6:
  • Evernote for Apple Watch:
    • Dictate notes into Apple Watch and they'll be transcribed and synced to Evernote
    • See recently created, updated, and viewed notes
    • Dictate searches and see results on your Apple Watch
    • Create reminders and get notified about items due today
  • Other improvements and notable bug fixes:
    • Suggested notes in Today widget
      • To enable location-aware suggestions, please modify your location access setting for Evernote in Settings app > Evernote > Location > Always
    • Mark reminder notifications as complete or snooze the reminder for an hour
      • In Notification Center, swipe right-to-left to expose options to mark the reminder as complete or to snooze for an hour
    • Updated badge count when backgrounding the app while reading a Work Chat thread
    • Fewer camera crashes

You can download the Evernote for iOS app from the App Store.

We hope you like the latest release and are eager to hear your feedback.

Cheers!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I haven't been able to find out what "suggested notes" means. And I don't think I see anything different on my Today screen.

Please elucidate.

Hi Martin,

Suggested notes in the Today widget is a feature where Evernote displays up to three notes that we think you are most likely to interact with at any given time or place. It is highly influenced by your usage of the app on that particular device. If you enable Evernote to always use location as outlined above, we'll also use that information to suggest notes to you, i.e. a note that you often access at your office.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chuck

Archived