View Notes As Attachment Issue

crichton007

Idea

I hope I'm posting this in the right place but ever since upgrading to Evernote 6.0.6 (I'm running 6.0.7 now) I have not been able to consistently get files in notes that I direct the software to show as attachments rather than viewed inline. Some will stay as attachments while some will always switch back to inline view the next time I return to the note. It doesn't appear to be the file type because it happens on the same files but not the file types (the ones I'm dealing with are docx, doc, xlsx, xls and pdf).

Is this a bug in the software, am I doing something wrong or some other option?  

Thanks!

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

This is a BUG that has been previously reported, but I encourage you to make a BUG report as well:

See Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Archived