iphone does not synchronize with evernote anymore

I have evernote on my computer, on my ipad and on my iphone, and have been using them for a while (except the ipad which is new) but since 3 days, my iphone does not want to synchronize even if i press the sync button. So the notes I wrote on my ipad transferred correctly to my computer and it's also present on the evernote web site, all my notes are there, but my iphone does not want to update and synchronize and it's been 4 days now... i trying shutting it down and re-opening it, i tried pressing the sync button, i tried connecting to internet via wifi or via my normal connection, but nothing's working... and it used to work before... do you know where's the problem? thank you!

• Level 5*

Hi.  No obvious reason for your iPhone to stop syncing - try shutting down and restarting the app,  and shutting down and restarting the phone.  Have a look in your unsynced notes for very large / oddly titled notes and send those to your database via email.  Empty the Trash Notebook on every device that has one (Android's don't) and check for, and correct any Conflicting Change notes you may have.  Then retry syncing.

ok thanks! yes i tried shutting off the iphone and the app and there was not conflicting note or oddly titled notes. but finally i deleted the application on my iphone and downloaded a new one which synchronized with my ipad and computer and things seems to be fine now... 

Archived