Note dissapeared in android app

One week ago while trying to update an existing note in my android evernote app the note just disappeared after I hit the save button. I suspect this has happened because I hit the exit button on my phone straight after I hit save, so, before the note had the time to upload to evernote server. The note is now gone, and I am stranded because it was an important one which I need to bring back somehow. I read somewhere that by upgrading to premium you get note history for notes which were synced with evernote server for at least 8 days. Is this correct? Please note that I have been only using the android app for the last few months so no web client or windows syncing after this note was first created. Hope one of the experts can help with a solution

• Level 5*

Hi.  If the note still exists but the content is lost,  then it's History can contain previous versions.  If the note has been deleted,  there's no History available.  However if the note has been deleted, it should (maybe) be in a Trash Folder - except Android devices don't have access to one of those...  have a look to see whether the note exists in the EN Web Trash folder.

• 2 weeks later...

You do know that the Sync and Save functions are not the same thing right? To save changes to your Evernote database servers, you must Sync UP to them. Then, when next opening Evernote from any device, Sync DOWN to dowload the latest sucessfully Synced version of it.

One week ago while trying to update an existing note in my android evernote app the note just disappeared after I hit the save button. I suspect this has happened because I hit the exit button on my phone straight after I hit save, so, before the note had the time to upload to evernote server. The note is now gone, and I am stranded because it was an important one which I need to bring back somehow. I read somewhere that by upgrading to premium you get note history for notes which were synced with evernote server for at least 8 days. Is this correct? Please note that I have been only using the android app for the last few months so no web client or windows syncing after this note was first created. Hope one of the experts can help with a solution

Archived