how to *automatically* send images from galaxy note to evernote

alwayzambitious

Idea

That would be so cool, if there was a way to do that.... I think that might be a question more for galaxy forum, but i thought id ask here.

Something like this makes so much sense to me.

I take a lot of pics and never bother going trough them but if they were in my evernote which i look at it every day then i would process/organize them.

I can dream!

3 replies to this idea

IFTTT might be able to help you out:  There is an Android photo trigger that you can link to Evernote.  The picture is stored on IFTTT (I have no idea for how long), and is accessible by a link.  You'll need the IFTTT app on your Galaxy to get started.

You could also have a look at the IFTTT Do Camera app.  I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it seems as though it might accomplish something similar.

• Level 5*

Lessee - DropBox,  Google and OneDrive all have features that automatically upload pictures from a mobile device to their local storage (and give you extra space for the service).  If you wanted to have those pictures into Evernote I'd imagine using that folder as an 'import folder' (in so far as that is possible for Macs) would move them across.

The advisability (or otherwise) of keeping pictures in Evernote has been dealt with here before...

IFTTT might be able to help you out:  There is an Android photo trigger that you can link to Evernote.  The picture is stored on IFTTT (I have no idea for how long), and is accessible by a link.  You'll need the IFTTT app on your Galaxy to get started.

You could also have a look at the IFTTT Do Camera app.  I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it seems as though it might accomplish something similar.

Got it. This is soooooooo COOOL...

Thank you logandb.

Archived