Clipper zooming in problem

Sandboy

Evernote clipper has always worked fine for me, but recently I have noticed that whenever I try to clip something clipper zooms in on the page and I end up with only half a screen to clip. Usually the thing I want to clip is now no longer visible on the screen.

Is this a clipper bug or do I need to change some settings ?

Thank you.

I've just realised that I might be talking about something different from the Evernote Web Clipper add on for Firefox. When I want to clip an article in Firefox I right click the Evernote icon on the taskbar and then select Clip Screenshot. Before this has always been enough for me. But now I have the the zooming problem I mentioned above.

I need a bit more info from you to test this. 

- What OS version.

- What browser version.

- What Web Clipper version number?

- Sample URL where this happens.

Also let me know if you run a retina machine or if you have any exotic display or resolution settings. 

I need a bit more info from you to test this. 

- What OS version.

- What browser version.

- What Web Clipper version number?

- Sample URL where this happens.

Also let me know if you run a retina machine or if you have any exotic display or resolution settings. 

Thanks for the reply.

Windows 8.1

Firefox 36.0.4

Clipper 5.9.1

Res 1920x1080

no retina machine

Every URL including this one(https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/82555-clipper-zooming-in-problem/)

I hadn't looked at the recent versions of Web Clipper until I noticed this problem. As I said above I have always just right clicked the Evernote icon on  the taskbar and then I clip the part of the screen I want. The Web Clipper addon for Firefox seems to be different to the Clip Screenshot option I have always used.

Ok, so it sounds to me like you are using the built in screenshot tool from your Evernote Windows client instead of the Web Clipper for Firefox.

Do you get a menu like the below image when you right click the Evernote icon in your taskbar?

https://www.evernote.com/l/AA2nAxKXkXZMkoSGmr2u6d8v42OKlK8IP3c

Yes, that's what I've been using. It seems to have all the functionality I need. At least it did until this zooming in thing started.

Archived