How can I view all the tags associated with a note

Crabitha

Idea

I'm using a lot of tags with notes, more than can be viewed on the view of the note.  There are ellipses at the end of the line showing there are more tags, but I can't figure out how to view them.  I've tried scrolling over with the touch pad on my macbook but that doesn't work.  

I've also looked at preferences and in the View> options but don't see a way to configure it so that I can see 2 lines of tags.  

I feel like I'm missing something obvious but I've tried to figure it out for so long, I decided to ask for help.  Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

2 replies to this idea

I'm using a lot of tags with notes, more than can be viewed on the view of the note.  There are ellipses at the end of the line showing there are more tags, but I can't figure out how to view them.  I've tried scrolling over with the touch pad on my macbook but that doesn't work.  

I've also looked at preferences and in the View> options but don't see a way to configure it so that I can see 2 lines of tags.  

I feel like I'm missing something obvious but I've tried to figure it out for so long, I decided to ask for help.  Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Hello and welcome. In windows you just scroll over the ellipses and press the left button on the mouse. All of the other tags appear.

Regards,

David in Wichita

• Level 5*

..and you could open the note in its own window (desktop app) which has more space for the view,  or close the note window (oddly) and go to List view which has a resizeable column for tags (in my Windows version,  anyway..)

:)

Archived