Edit mode takes too long to open up

Hi. Are you saying you have the app running on your device, find a note and tap the 'pencil', and it takes a long time to load the note? Is this over wi-fi or phone network?

Yes you got it right. It takes way too long. I'm using Wi-Fi though. And forget takes too long, after some time app stops responding and asks to report or close. Editing is just not possible.

I've tried this not on one but different phones

• Level 5*

Weird.  I use Android,  have 10,000+ notes and use wifi to download most of those for editing (there are some 'offline' notes too) - but I've never experienced that sort of a delay in retrieving notes.  I'd suggest uninstalling,  restarting and reinstalling the app initially...

Weird. I use Android, have 10,000+ notes and use wifi to download most of those for editing (there are some 'offline' notes too) - but I've never experienced that sort of a delay in retrieving notes. I'd suggest uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling the app initially...

Done it,even reset my phone but nothing helps. I'd bought a new phone with Evernote in mind and I can't even edit my lengthy notes. I'm so disappointed .

Using android kitkat. Problem is that notes which are a little lengthy, there the edit mode takes too much time to open up & by too much I mean 10-15 mins. Using the latest android version of evernote, please help

@AtifHussain sorry you're having this issue. Could you please let me know which device you are using? 

Using android kitkat. Problem is that notes which are a little lengthy, there the edit mode takes too much time to open up & by too much I mean 10-15 mins. Using the latest android version of evernote, please help

@AtifHussain sorry you're having this issue. Could you please let me know which device you are using?

I'm using an android one device (Karbonn sparkle V) + I've tested on 1+1 & micromax yureka too.

Archived