On my galaxy gear I apparently can only see notes that have unfinished checklists (don't understand this at all). So I need to creat the notes I want to see on the watch as checklists. One of the help topics I found sai:

Click or tap the 'Insert checkbox' button in the formatting bar, to add a checkbox.

But i can't find any insert checkbox button on my desktop or my android phone. Where is it? what does it look like? How do I create a checklist that I can see on my watch?

It looks like a little box with a checkmark in it. You can find it in the formatting bar at the header of your notes on mobile or desktop... Or by hovering over the bullet list icon on the web client. Generally, you have to be in edit mode to see the formatting bar. To do that, click or tap inside any note.

Ok thanx., I found it. I created a note with an unchecked checkbox. But when I select checklists on the watch nothing shows up. I have the Evernote app on the watch and android phone. I can see notes on the phone but nothing on the watch. I don't understand what the watch app is for-there is nothing to see there.

Archived