Evernote Business and SNAPSCAN EVERNOTE Seriously FLAWED AVOID

Simken

Idea

I was on here a couple of months ago because I had spent $1000 between Evernote Business accounts and a Evernote scanner.  2 MONTHS ON THEY STILL DON'T WORK.  I live in the UK so between the time zone difference and non responsive support, I have traded, on average ONE email EVERY TWO DAYS with "support".  By the way, I still can't turn on Linkedin integration or it crashes my machine!!!!!!  I collect a lot of business cards and bought the scanner for the main purpose of the fraudulently sold integration of Linkedin.  I also expected that after spending so much of my hard earned cash with these clowns, I would get $1000 worth of service.  I haven't.  My 2 month odyssey ended with TERRY O sending me a WORK AROUND, which was basically don't use the business card function and store all BUSINESS CARDS IN A PERSONAL ACCOUNT!!!  You have to understand that for over a month so that I could scan stuff, they had me using an alternate account, which I transferred all the notes from the other day.  Well, all my notes came in but were NOT in notebooks so I SPENT A DAY MOVING THEM AND CREATING NEW NOTEBOOKS IN MY OLD ACCOUNT.  I have reinstalled snapscan and evernote dozens of time, and as of TODAY I still can't turn on Linkedin integration!!!!!

SUPPORT IS NONEXISTANT, PRICES ARE EXTREME FOR WHAT YOU GET, DO NOT START USING THIS SYSTEM FOR YOUR BUSINESS UN;ESS YOU WANT TO PAY TO BE A BETA TESTER.

3 replies to this idea

I was on here a couple of months ago because I had spent $1000 between Evernote Business accounts and a Evernote scanner.  2 MONTHS ON THEY STILL DON'T WORK.  I live in the UK so between the time zone difference and non responsive support, I have traded, on average ONE email EVERY TWO DAYS with "support".  By the way, I still can't turn on Linkedin integration or it crashes my machine!!!!!!  I collect a lot of business cards and bought the scanner for the main purpose of the fraudulently sold integration of Linkedin.  I also expected that after spending so much of my hard earned cash with these clowns, I would get $1000 worth of service.  I haven't.  My 2 month odyssey ended with TERRY O sending me a WORK AROUND, which was basically don't use the business card function and store all BUSINESS CARDS IN A PERSONAL ACCOUNT!!!  You have to understand that for over a month so that I could scan stuff, they had me using an alternate account, which I transferred all the notes from the other day.  Well, all my notes came in but were NOT in notebooks so I SPENT A DAY MOVING THEM AND CREATING NEW NOTEBOOKS IN MY OLD ACCOUNT.  I have reinstalled snapscan and evernote dozens of time, and as of TODAY I still can't turn on Linkedin integration!!!!!

SUPPORT IS NONEXISTANT, PRICES ARE EXTREME FOR WHAT YOU GET, DO NOT START USING THIS SYSTEM FOR YOUR BUSINESS UN;ESS YOU WANT TO PAY TO BE A BETA TESTER.

Thanks for the report.  I bought a ScanSnap several years ago and was generally very happy with it until it simply got too old. I was curious about the Evernote version, which, as with so many Evernote peripherals, seemed over-priced.

As an update, I worked with the Evernote tech team, and the issues I had have been resolved.  The scanner is very good now and we like the wifi functionality in the office.  Took a little time but got there.

Archived