Saving Web content using menu bar

BethK

I am trying to save a receipt that I received online.  I don't want to save the link but the actual page.  I did this:

To capture the entire desktop, simply click the elephant icon in the menubar and select "Clip Full Screen to Evernote". This will immediately grab whatever is on your desktop and add that image to a new note in Evernote in your default notebook.

I heard the sound confirming the action but the page is nowhere to be found in my EN.  

Where did it go?  Thanks for any suggestions!

Sorry, I should have given more details.  I'm not using web clipper. I used the icon on the menu bar at the very top of the screen (near the clock).  I am using a mac iOS X Yosemite, I have a premium account.

Is the easiest fix for this just installing web clipper?

Update:  I installed web clipper thinking it would be the quickest fix but when I click on the icon in my toolbar nothing happens with that either.  A dropdown menu doesn't populate.  Is is a setting on my computer that is preventing both of these tools from working?

What browser are you using?

To your original question - the note is most likely in your default notebook. It may not be clear which one is your default notebook but unless you've changed it actively it is typically name [your username or full name if you entered a name]'s notebook.

After installing the Web Clipper you typically need to restart your browser before you can clip something. (depends a bit on what browser) Or you need to refresh the tab that you are trying to clip from at least. 

Hope that helps.

Archived