How do you create folder trees in Evernote for organizing scanned documents?

Lrawiszer

Idea

I want to scan documents from my Fujitusu scanner into Evernote. I want to organize the documents into folders on folder tree. How do I do this in Evernote? I am new to using Evernote and I don't see how this is accomplished. Can someone help me?

4 replies to this idea

I want to scan documents from my Fujitusu scanner into Evernote. I want to organize the documents into folders on folder tree. How do I do this in Evernote? I am new to using Evernote and I don't see how this is accomplished. Can someone help me?

There are not (nor have there ever been) subnotebooks in Evernote.

A note exists in one notebook & one notebook only.

Notebooks can be grouped in stacks.  Stacks cannot contain stacks or notes.  They only group notebooks.

Then how does one organize scanned documents that make sense and order? I am using Evernote for MAC. I want to for example create a folder for American Express by year 2014, 2015 and subfolders for receipts, statements, etc

Then how does one organize scanned documents that make sense and order? I am using Evernote for MAC. I want to for example create a folder for American Express by year 2014, 2015 and subfolders for receipts, statements, etc

Descriptive titles, keywords, notebooks, stacks and tags. There is already plenty of discussion on the topic. Please search the board.

Archived