Help With OCR-Premium User

TrafficBoss

How do I check and see if my documents have been OCR'd correctly?  I am having search issues.

1. I use the Fujitsu ScanSnap and for a while DID NOT have OCR enabled.

2. Premium is supposed to OCR everything, but it doesn't appear to have done it.

I have 2,334 documents scanned.  How do I make sure each document has been OCR'd?

Thank You In Advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Try clicking the 'i' icon in note headings - there's a comment towards the bottom of the next window that confirms whether the attachments have been indexed or not.  With 2,300+ attachments however I don't know how you'd search to find these in bulk.  You may want to add a standard tag to the ones you do check and keep doing so until the majority have been looked at...

• Level 5*

How do I check and see if my documents have been OCR'd correctly?  I am having search issues.

1. I use the Fujitsu ScanSnap and for a while DID NOT have OCR enabled.

2. Premium is supposed to OCR everything, but it doesn't appear to have done it.

I have 2,334 documents scanned.  How do I make sure each document has been OCR'd?

Thank You In Advance.

With that many documents, manual, one-by-one inspection is out of the question.

Since you are a premium account owner, you could Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

For faster response, you many want to use Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Archived