How to rotate photo?

I must be missing something super obvious, and I'm sure I'll feel silly when someone shows me, but how does one rotate a photo in Evernote?  I'm taking pictures (in Evernote, Camera -> Document) and then afterwards, there is no option to rotate the photo, so if create the note, and then go into the note, I see the picture, but there are no options to edit it.  I get advanced editing might not be there, but rotation seems like such a simple and obvious thing to not be there.  What am I missing?  

Thank you!

• Level 5*

If you tap the picture you should have an 'annotate' option which will allow you to mark up the picture and (on some devices) rotate it.  If yours is not one of those devices,  then you can also use external picture editors to rotate the picture and save it back.

If you tap the picture you should have an 'annotate' option which will allow you to mark up the picture and (on some devices) rotate it.  If yours is not one of those devices,  then you can also use external picture editors to rotate the picture and save it back.

Thank you.  

Just so anyone else wondering knows, the steps are:

1.  Tap on a photo

2.  Tap the "a" with the circle around it

3.  Tap the three dots in the upper left

4.  Tap "Rotate" up to three times (it only rotates in 90 degree increments)

Archived