We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
msbentley

Selection notes in a stack & case sensitive search

Idea

Dear all,

Some feedback about the new web beta... on the desktop I work a lot with selecting notebook stacks and seeing all notes within this stack. In the web beta this doesn't seem to be possible - clicking anywhere in the stack name (not just on the arrow) folds/unfolds the stack. It would be great if one could filter to notes in a stack by click.

On a related no, I tried using the stack: search grammar. On the desktop this is case insensitive, but it appears that on the web beta it is case sensitive. i.e. searching for stack:MIDAS gives me my notes, stack:midas gives me zero notes). Is this a bug?

Thanks, Mark

4 replies to this idea

Thanks for reporting this. I will open a bug on the engineering team. 

- Nancy 

Dear all,

Some feedback about the new web beta... on the desktop I work a lot with selecting notebook stacks and seeing all notes within this stack. In the web beta this doesn't seem to be possible - clicking anywhere in the stack name (not just on the arrow) folds/unfolds the stack. It would be great if one could filter to notes in a stack by click.

On a related no, I tried using the stack: search grammar. On the desktop this is case insensitive, but it appears that on the web beta it is case sensitive. i.e. searching for stack:MIDAS gives me my notes, stack:midas gives me zero notes). Is this a bug?

Thanks, Mark

Which tab are you doing this search from? Is it the search tab? 

Yes, if I enter stack:test into the search tab, I get "0 results found", whereas stack:TEST shows all results correctly.

I'm using Chrome 40.0.2214.115 if that makes a difference...