Selection notes in a stack & case sensitive search

msbentley

Idea

Dear all,

Some feedback about the new web beta... on the desktop I work a lot with selecting notebook stacks and seeing all notes within this stack. In the web beta this doesn't seem to be possible - clicking anywhere in the stack name (not just on the arrow) folds/unfolds the stack. It would be great if one could filter to notes in a stack by click.

On a related no, I tried using the stack: search grammar. On the desktop this is case insensitive, but it appears that on the web beta it is case sensitive. i.e. searching for stack:MIDAS gives me my notes, stack:midas gives me zero notes). Is this a bug?

Thanks, Mark

4 replies to this idea

Dear all,

Some feedback about the new web beta... on the desktop I work a lot with selecting notebook stacks and seeing all notes within this stack. In the web beta this doesn't seem to be possible - clicking anywhere in the stack name (not just on the arrow) folds/unfolds the stack. It would be great if one could filter to notes in a stack by click.

On a related no, I tried using the stack: search grammar. On the desktop this is case insensitive, but it appears that on the web beta it is case sensitive. i.e. searching for stack:MIDAS gives me my notes, stack:midas gives me zero notes). Is this a bug?

Thanks, Mark

Which tab are you doing this search from? Is it the search tab? 

Archived