FIXED: Impossible to activate two-step verification

Hello

I have already sent this 2 times via support tickets and have not got any response.

It looks like there is a problem with your two-step verification activation process becasue every time I write my mobile number in the field choosing Norway(+47) I get a red message from the box that says "Enter a valid phone number that can receive SMS messages". I use this number to receive many verification SMS from lots of companies worldwide including Google, Microsoft, Paypal and many others.

It looks like using a mobile number from another country works (I have tried with the mobile number of some family members in South America) but I need to enable two-step verification with my own number in Norway.

I was using two-step verification with the Google authenticator app until february 2015 without any problems but i had to disable it because I physically changed my phone.

Any help is greatly appreciated because the Evernote support has been useless with this issue.

Thanks.

• Level 5*

...and if it's not,  give us the ticket number from one of your support requests and we'll get the forum Admins to have a look at your query.  We're mainly a user board here,  so no-one has any access to two-step details other than their own.  

• 2 months later...

Archived