How to transfer Samsung Memos

When I got my Samsung Galaxy phone, it transfered stored notes in a memory stick to Samsung's Memo app. Then I installed Evernote and I thought it would just automatically take over, but it didn't; or I didn't manage to do it.

So, how do I transfer my numerous memos to Evernote?

• Level 5*

I do have a Samsung device - experimented long enough to see that it is possible to export notes from there to here.  Evernote isn't an update to S-Notes,  it's different software from a separate company;  so you'd expect that you have to carry out some actions to move data from one to the other.  From memory it seemed to be fairly easy to transfer notes across.

• Level 5*

One way to try is to do it note-by-note: select a note in S-Memo, tap on the Share icon, and share it to Evernote. Failing that, you're going to have to do a web search to find relevant articles. They're out there.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by gazumped, March 19, 2015 - spam
Hidden by gazumped, March 19, 2015 - spam

When I got my Samsung Galaxy phone, it transfered stored notes in a memory stick to Samsung's Memo app. Then I installed Evernote and I thought it would just automatically take over, but it didn't; or I didn't manage to do it.

So, how do I transfer my numerous memos to Evernote?

@ Julio Bro! Maybe you need tool to help you.When you want to transfer samsung galaxy phone data,you can ask for google help! Good Luck!

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
8 hours ago, guoguo said:

Maybe you can try Phone Transfer tool to transfer samsung memos. Just google it by yourself.

It might be be useful in transferring data between devices, but not too useful in importing data into Evernote.

For bulk import you should look at the data export options of products.

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to transfer messages from android to computer for backup purpose , i suggest that you should use the tansfer tools to accomplish it , fist, you need to install an effective transfer tool s on the computer,after then connect your phone to the computer with USB  cable and launch this transfer app, it can scan your android phone device and allow you to choose which phone data or app is you want to backup , click "OK",  Wait for a few seconds  ,the program is completed,

• Level 5
On 11/7/2016 at 3:16 AM, Jnemiy said:

If you want to transfer messages from android to computer for backup purpose , i suggest that you should use the tansfer tools to accomplish it , fist, you need to install an effective transfer tool s on the computer,after then connect your phone to the computer with USB  cable and launch this transfer app, it can scan your android phone device and allow you to choose which phone data or app is you want to backup , click "OK",  Wait for a few seconds  ,the program is completed,

This may be helpful for some tasks, but is not needed or useful with Evernote. Evernote data is automatically synced from your Android device to Evernote's servers, and from there to your desktop or laptop computer. This is one of Evernote's most basic purposes and functions. Trying to use other software to make such a "transfer" might even corrupt your data.

• 4 months later...

Archived