Check list note feature idea! :)

Smeele

So sorry if this already exists but I am fairly certain it doesn't. I think it would be really cool if there was an option on checklist notes to automatically sort the check list by check and unchecked. so say you have a huge shopping list as you check things off they would move to the bottom of the list and everyhting unchecked would stay at the top. I think this would be really useful and a great easy feature to add. :)

• Level 5*

Well,  you're right that this doesn't exist,  but I hope that you're either an Evernote developer or just kidding when you say it would be real easy to add - new/ improved features (despite some indications to the contrary) need scheduling into an existing development plan,  coding,  testing and release..  it's not usually quick.

• Level 5*

No offence taken - sorry if I sounded that way.  There've been a lot of posts that want to know 'why is such a simple thing taking so long?'.  I wanted to set everyone's expectations by explaining that there's no such thing as a simple fix.  As to the checkbox thing,  there's always a fine line between improving Evernote's features and adding complexity that's already freely available from elsewhere.  Apps like Wunderlist / TickTick / Asana / Anydoo and many others already do 'to-do' lists to death.  I don't know whether Evernote will want to (or could) compete - maybe they'll just buy someone...

Archived