Help needed: where are photos saved in Evernote?

I have scanned almost 3000 photos into Evernote using our Evernote scanner.  I'd like to transfer (copy/move) the photos to an external drive.  Can someone please tell me how to do this?  Ideally I'd like to click and drag a folder of the photos but I can't seen in my control panel within Evernote where the photos are saved.  Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

• Level 5*

I have scanned almost 3000 photos into Evernote using our Evernote scanner.  I'd like to transfer (copy/move) the photos to an external drive.  Can someone please tell me how to do this?  Ideally I'd like to click and drag a folder of the photos but I can't seen in my control panel within Evernote where the photos are saved.  Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

For EN Mac, and I think for EN Win, you can simply select in Evernote all of the Notes with the photos, right-click on any note in the selection, and choose "Save Attachments..."   This should save all of your photos to the folder you select.

Of course, it will also save any other attachments in the Notes, like PDF, Word, Excel, etc.

Archived