Web Clipper with Windows 10 And IE 11

Using Evernote 5.8.3.6507 with Windows 10 Technical Preview and Internet Explorer 11.0.9800.0

Unable to get the "Add to Evernote 5" icon to work to do a clip of web pages. I get a popup error window with contents of NaN, attached. Any suggestions? Have tried disabling the Evernote Add In and then enabling again but same result.

I think I posted in wrong section as I actually use Evernote product not Web Clipper

post-249476-0-22548700-1424272035_thumb.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2015 at 5:33 PM, gustavgi said:

Either you download Google Chrome and install the web clipper for that, or you enter about:flags in IE 11 adress field and disable exprimental platform features.

Yes Chrome works but not sure what "enter about:flags in IE 11 adress field and disable exprimental platform features" is to get IE11 to work. Can you add more ?

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Mike01886 said:

Yes Chrome works but not sure what "enter about:flags in IE 11 adress field and disable exprimental platform features" is to get IE11 to work. Can you add more ?

It's no longer possible to disable the new platform post the RTM 1511-update from november last year.

Now you have no choice but to go for Chrome or if you want to go Microsoft - to wait for Microsoft Edge to accept extensions, which will come with the Redstone update in June.

Correct, the person above says there is an update coming in June.  Let's hope he is right.  

Windows 10 still has issues. Plugin support is causing me a lot of problems on some of my other applications too. 

Archived