Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
Sabareesh T

uploaded files name changing.

Hello ,

I have created copies of a file, name as A.pdf, B.pdf, C.pdf(same file with different names).

after i uploaded these files into ever-note, All Files  are showing with same name. (A.pdf, A,pdf, A.PDF)

regards;

Are they actually the same file,  or are the contents different,  even though the names are the same.?

You'll have to be more specific as to how you "uploaded these files into ever-note". It would probably help to let us know which Evernote client you are usng as well (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, web...)

I have checked this problem in Evernote WEB.

Just make a copy of files (same data with different name ) then drag files in to already created Note.

RESULT : uploaded files name are SAME.

Ah - sorry,  I didn't get that you intentionally copied a file and uploaded identical copies.  I thought the problem was that you uploaded three files with different names and contents and found you just had three copies of one of those files.  I think there are internal checks that would notice that you were uploading the same file more than once,  and might give 'odd' results.  Is it essential that you get three copies of the same file?  Could you upload it once and copy the note twice?

• Like 1

when upload files with same data, Evernote is not showing any  error message or warning.

Evernote is showing files with same name. So i think that this is a bug of evernote.