saved page reverts to login screen

ThreeDogsMama

Hi.

I need to save and print an account screen but web clipper reverts this to the account login screen.

Does anyone know how to save the page AS IS on an android tablet?   Is this a "sync" feature and is it possible to disable that? I don't have the option here to print as pdf and can't seem to find an android app that will do that.  I was hoping to be able to preserve the page in web clipper until I can get to a place where I can print it.

Thanks for your help.

• Level 5*

Hi.  What's the URL of the screen you're trying to capture?  If this is an Evernote.com page coming up via a browser,  can you 'screen grab' the content on your tablet?  On my Android phone,  a full screen grab is taken when I run the edge of my hand across the screen in a sweeping motion.  If you have something like that on the tablet,  it might do the job...

Well it is actually my cell phone account.  I need the print out of my full billing history.  This tablet doesn't appear to do the screen grab hand swipe thing.  I tried it and all it did was zoom the screen magnification and shove it over to the far margin in that direction.

• Level 5*

Heh.  Sorry about the zooming..  you might have to look into your tablet how-tos for more on that.  The side of the hand thing is a Samsung special,  I think..

The details of your cell phone account might not be on a 'real' web page - they're probably grabbed from your account and fitted into a frame to display on request.  If that's coming up in a browser,  can you share the page with Evernote,  or print it to PDF?

Archived