App for Chrome browser

Evernote, please, could you tell us whether you have or do not intend to create a client for Chrome browser?

If they do, that client will run offline?

The Wunderlist and Google Keep are prime examples of apps that run offline in Google Chrome browser.

I'm talking about an application and not an add-on, such as web clipper.

There is already a web client that runs in the Chrome browser.

It will not run offline.

The only application that thought is just a shortcut to the site:

This should not be called application. = /

When I say application, I mean the real application, as well as those cited in the above examples: Wunderlist and Google Keep.

jefito, you read the post?

I'm talking about application to install Google Chrome and not an Evernote site.

Even quoted the Wunderlist and Keep Google as examples.

It has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

I asked this because I know they made an application for this Chromebook:

• Level 5*

jefito, you read the post?

I'm talking about application to install Google Chrome and not an Evernote site.

You asked, specifically, about a "client for the Chrome browser", for which the current pair of web clients qualify. You distinguished what you were looking for as something "not like the web clipper", which is a Chrome extension. Then you asked for an application. There being no installable application, so you want to access Evernote via the web, the only option currently is via the Evernote web client, which, as noted,does not run offline.

You asked, specifically, about a "client for the Chrome browser", for which the current pair of web clients qualify. You distinguished what you were looking for as something "not like the web clipper", which is a Chrome extension. Then you asked for an application. There being no installable application, so you want to access Evernote via the web, the only option currently is via the Evernote web client, which, as noted,does not run offline.

Evernote Clipper is totally different from the offline app function.

I use to capture information on websites.

Anyway, thank you for your attention.

There isn't one at the moment and Evernote don't often discuss their roadmap.

Thank Metrodon!

I just read in another post that Evernote does not disclose its intentions for the future.

I'll have to wait even.
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived