Tags missing from web and ios versions of EN

There are 4 tags that I use on EN for Windows that do not appear on EN on my iPhone or on the web version of EN.  

I deleted the EN app from my phone, then re-installed, but the missing tags still do not appear - so I can't search using them.

When I open a note on iPhone or Web that has one of the missing tags assigned to it, the tag does not appear in the note details.

Sync is otherwise working fine.

I submitted a support ticket on Feb 5 (I'm a Premium user), and haven't had an response other than the automated "we received your message"

Help!

• Level 5*

I submitted a support ticket on Feb 5 (I'm a Premium user), and haven't had an response other than the automated "we received your message"

That's unfortunate, but not surprising. Support generally isn't available on the weekend, and it can take several days to get an actual non-automated reply during the week.If you don't get anything within a couple more days, then post your ticket number here, and we may be able escalate.

Sounds like you have a problem with your WIndows sync (since the tags don't appear on the web client). Any indications of that in your activity log?

Thanks for the info.  There's nothing in the EN Windows activity log that indicates a sync problem.  It is filled with "Client synchronization finished, status: complete" and "Client is up to date with the server, updateCount: 59002"

Archived