Business Card scanner stopped working?

Hello, apologies if this is in the wrong area of the forums, or if it's been answered; I searched briefly and came up empty.

System: Android, Galaxy S4

A few days ago I started using the business card scanner and love it (3 cards successful), and now it seems to have stopped working. When I hit the "+" for a new note, then go to camera, slide over to business card, all seems well.

After the photo is taken, the app takes me to a new text note, with no evidence of having taken the photo, let alone entering fields such as name or email, etc.

Any suggestions?

• Level 5*

Are you a premium subscriber?  Business Card scanning is a Premium Only feature - though you can qualify for a free year's scanning by linking your Evernote Account with LinkedIn.  I'd suggest uninstalling the app from your phone,  restarting and reinstalling to jump start the camera again.

If you are a subscriber,  try raising a support ticket here if things really aren't working - https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

@Gazumped, thanks for your quick reply.

I'm just trying it out for free by linking the LinkedIn account.  I tried uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling, but no luck. Still shows business card on the camera screen, takes a picture, then takes me to a blank text note rather than to a business card note; it's as if it didn't know it was in business card camera mode.

Any other suggestions out there?

Other folks with similar?

• Level 5*

Sorry that failed - while you;re waiting for inspiration,  and since this is an operation that should work,  but clearly doesn't,  I'd suggest you get in before the weekend and submit a bug/ lost data report (since you're losing the card content) by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging into this link > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Archived