Annotations no longer saving in iPad or iPhone

This suddenly began occurring last weekend. Annotations of PDFs no longer save on either device. Worked fine until the other day.

This is a HUGE problem as I'm a PhD student and need this function to manage workflow.

Please advise ASAP. Thanks!

No support yet?

I have to say, between email and this forum that as a premium user I'm very disappointed with the tech support provided.

I have another issue with my laptop that has also failed to be resolved, which also involves annotation.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're a Premium user,  you have access to Chat support after obtaining a ticket number via this link.. https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action  

If you didn't get a ticket number yet,  you're not yet in line for any support,  and this forum is supported by users and a couple of Evernote Admins - it's not connected to the Evernote Support team.

Just double checked and we have no open help tickets for your account. Would definitely suggest a support ticket in this scenario, so that we can get some additional information from you on the problem. 

Thank you for the clarification.

I had requested support via email December 28 for a separate issue and it took almost two weeks (January 11) before I received a response. I presumed I may get faster support here.

Seeing how I'm no longer able to annotate effectively on any of my devices, I have no choice but to go this route.

Evernote is a great product, and this is the first time I've experienced any debilitating issue. I'm hoping this gets resolved fast as I'm no longer able to use the product as I need to.

Thanks again!

Archived