Evernote Windows not syncing properly even after uninstall/reinstall

jc31

My Evernote web and Evernote iphone are synced well. But it has not on my Windows PC.

I have logged off, restarted the application, and even uninstalled and reinstalled evernote. However, it still won't sync.

Any idea on how to fix this issue?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried the security settings?  If that doesn't help,  please let us know the version of windows you're using.

Edit:  Please also clear out your Trash notebook and any Conflicting Changes notes if you have them.

• Level 5*

OK.  If you're a premium user,  now would be the time to raise a support request here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action  and maybe use the Chat feature to get some quick assistance.

If not,  I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Evernote again,  but restart your system after uninstalling,  and make sure that you download the latest version of Evernote which contains some sync issue fixes.

If syncing is still not happening,  try File > Exporting your unsynced notes to ENEX files,  and re-import them to a new notebook.  Once you're sure they have all survived the process,  please delete the originals and re-sync.

(Note:  exporting to ENEX files will break any note2note links you may have used...)

If that doesn't work,  please post back here and we'll post the instructions for a complete 'clean' reinstall which also includes rebuilding your database from the server.

Archived