tag deletion option for android app

the.tushar

Idea

I am using evernote since many years. Last year I have paid for premium subscription. There is no option to delete tags in my android app. I work a lot with tags and for that I have to go through so many unnecessary tags which I am never going to use in my life. I have deleted them in my windows machine but no such option in the android app. Please take some time and give the option.

ANDROID 4.1.2

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Tag deletion is one of those things that the team either haven't yet gotten around to,  or is very low on their priorities list.  It's been raised several times as a good idea - though on smaller-screen devices it may not be very useful.  Meantime you always have the desktop option to fall back on...

• Level 5*

Tags should sync between devices,  but often seem to need lots of encouragement.  Try changing the name of one of the tags that hasn't synced to your Android and re-sync both devices.  If that works,  you may be able to force a sync by changing the names briefly.  Not ideal I know,  but it should help until Evernote sort the problem out...  

Archived