Help-Again

I have nothing but trouble with Evernote. First it was deleting notes willy-nilly. Now all of a sudden it has deciede to move some notebooks into several different stacks. Some stacks only have one notebook-is that a stack?

HOW DO I GET EVERNOTE TO LEAVE MY NOTES WHERE I PUT THEM. I KNOW WHERE I WANT THEM AND I DON'T NEED SOMEONE ELSE MOVING THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I keep getting requests to pay for premium service. I sure don't want that-I'll bet I'd have even less control.

• Level 5*

Generally, Evernote puts new Notes into the Default Notebook, which you can set in Preferences/Options.

The EN Web Clippers allow you to specify different Notebooks, including allowing Evernote to decide.

Need more info to help you:

1. What is your desktop platform, and what OS ver?
  2. What is your mobile device, and what OS ver?
  3. What versions of Evernote are you running on each?
  4. Do you have a Free, Premium, or Business Evernote account?

Also, you will generally get better help if you be more specific in the Title of the topic/thread that you post.

Generally, Evernote puts new Notes into the Default Notebook, which you can set in Preferences/Options.

The EN Web Clippers allow you to specify different Notebooks, including allowing Evernote to decide.

Need more info to help you:

1. What is your desktop platform, and what OS ver?
  2. What is your mobile device, and what OS ver?
  3. What versions of Evernote are you running on each?
  4. Do you have a Free, Premium, or Business Evernote account?

Also, you will generally get better help if you be more specific in the Title of the topic/thread that you post.

1. Window 8.1

2. Android 4.4.4

3. windows: 5.8.1.6061, android: 6.3.3.1

4. Free

The notebooks were fine until they suddenly moved to "Notebook Stacks". What moved them?

• Level 5*

The notebooks were fine until they suddenly moved to "Notebook Stacks". What moved them?

Stacks are created when you drag-n-drop one NB on top of another.  Perhaps you did this accidentally.  AFAIK, Evernote does not make Stacks without your help.  ;)

Right-click on the Notebook and select "Remove from Stack" if you want to do so.

Stacks are created when you drag-n-drop one NB on top of another.  Perhaps you did this accidentally.  AFAIK, Evernote does not make Stacks without your help.  ;)

Right-click on the Notebook and select "Remove from Stack" if you want to do so.

There are three stacks. Don't see how I could accidently drag and drop this much. And one stack has only one item in it. How could that happen?

Archived