New version new bug: Android notes cannot be edited on Windows

I created 2 x notes on EN Android 6.3.2.2 and I tried to edit those on EN for Windows 5.8.1.6061, but I could not even click in the content field. It is the same whether the note is displayed in the main window or if the note is open in a separate window.

Congratulation for creating the second major Android/Windows bug. The other one is when an EN Android audio note cannot be displayed in EN Windows, reported over a year ago.

How dare you calling your service "Premium" when it takes 4-7 days to get back to me. The only thing you ever do is ask for the log file and leave the tickets open forever.

Evernote sucks!!!

Wow, I understand frustration, but when did it become acceptable to join a user forum and just leaving nasty posts? Must have missed that memo...

If you're Premium, try using the Live Chat support feature. Open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time.

• 2 weeks later...

Korben D. (Evernote Support)

Dec 26 12:00

I appreciate your patience. I was able to locate the original bug that was filed for this issue. The issue is still open and in development. I made some comments in the case and have talked to the engineering team to try and get the priority raised on the issue. I will keep you in the loop if I learn more information. Hopefully we will be able to have this resolved soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Korben D.

• 9 months later...

Why can't I edit my ink notes from Android in Windows?   And then ink Notes from Windows can't be edited on Android.  Is this a joke?   Am I missing something?   I definitely thinking of cancelling my subscription because this disconnect between two apps is just insane.    How does this program get such good reviews when there is a glaring flaw in inking like this?    

,Ricky   

Archived