After upgrading the evernote app on mac, the last note i used disappeared and i find a 2 month old version of it.

Chris O

Idea

And when i wanted to report the issue, the system told me that support is only for paid users? So the paid user will get its data restored and mine is gone? I love the app but this will not convert me to paid. Really unhappy with losing this important content that I put there in last months.

Version: Evernote Mac 6.0.5 (451190) [App Store]

Locale: en-PT

WebKit: 600.1.25

WebCore: 600.1.25

Mac Model: MacBookPro10,2

CPU Type: Intel

CPU Count: 4

CPU Speed: 2.500000 GHz

RAM: 8.000000 GB

Date: 2015-01-28 18:14:31 +0000

6 replies to this idea

Hi JMichael, very kind of you to respond so fast. Just rushed to try it out but no luck I can only find all the rest. I cannot understand how it is possible to lose the whole note, just the last revision would have been fine but the one I have is literally from 13 November 2014 and I plug data every day in that one.

• Level 5*

Was your EN Mac fully sync'd before you make the update?

If the Note is not showing at all, make sure you have selected ALL Notes (press CMD-SHIFT-A), and that you have set the Sort options to Date Updated, Most Recent to Least Recent.

You might still need to give the reindexing some time.  If you don't find your Note by tomorrow then I'd suggest that you Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners. 

Archived