(Archived) I suppose this is already hit on but...

I suppose this has already been addressed, but I just got on this forum, so if anyone has links please send them my way. I'm just curious when the next upgrades for the Palmpre version of Evernotes are coming? My buddy has an Iphone, and his version of the ap completely trumps mine, so curious as to when Palm is getting some ap upgrade love since I love the concept of this program.

We have sent a newer version of the Pre app to Palm, and hope to see it on the Catalog soon.

The iPhone app has been in development 3x longer than the Palm app, so it has a bit of a head start, but we plan to keep improving both.

Thanks for the feedback

We have sent a newer version of the Pre app to Palm, and hope to see it on the Catalog soon.

The iPhone app has been in development 3x longer than the Palm app, so it has a bit of a head start, but we plan to keep improving both.

Thanks for the feedback

I just installed EN 1.0.0, and I'm wondering if you have a changelog on what the update added/fixed. So far, I can't see any difference in the app, and I'm wondering when we might see some features such as pinch-to-zoom. Thanks!

Archived