Blind users Guide (JAWS and voice over for mackintosh)

blind messiah

Idea

Does anyone have any knowledge as to how to use Evernote with either JAWSfor windows or voiceover for mackintosh? I can use it with my iPhone, however I am having trouble even logging in on either my Windows computer or my Apple computer just hoping that the excess ability is available on my computer side of things.thank you for any help you can give.

2 replies to this idea

Actually, no i haven't received much of any help using either platform. Just tried using the apple as you suggested and am still having trouble interacting with the login fields. It may be a setting im unaware of that is not allowing me to do so, but i am not sure. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!Topic Text field Is editing Word mode Actually, no i haven't received much of any help using either platform. Just tried using the apple as you suggested and am still having trouble interacting with the login fields. It may be a setting im unaware of that is not allowing me to do so, but i am not sure. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Have you received any help with this? I use Voice Over with Evernote, too. The Mac version of Evernote is far more accessible than Windows and Jaws.

Have you received any help with this? I use Voice Over with Evernote, too. The Mac version of Evernote is far more accessible than Windows and Jaws.

Archived