Email to EN not arriving

Im trying to forward two similar emails from my gmail acct to my EN account. Using a saved EN address that has worked and continues to work for other emails. Sent from gmail through Google chrome on both a windows and IOS (retried this am on my iPhone). I'm mystified. Any suggestions?

• Level 5*

I don't know what spam filters EN uses. Spam filters tend to be at the destination, though sometimes massages can be held at the source. I just thought of them since it had been working for you.

If the email makes it to your work account I would make sure the EN address is correct, that you aren't at your upload allowance, or if the attachments would create too large a note.

Cal,  thanks again.  Yes, not at my limit (I'm at a minute fraction of it).  I'll look around, hadn't occurred to me that they went to a different notebook.  I had it going to a travel notebook but maybe it was diverted.  Regardless, you've given me some good thoughts - I need to look at the emails themselves to see what's unique about them.  I'll post an update if I figure it out.....if there are any further ideas....let me know

Archived