Confused about Evernote Business volumen

Yidan

I am really confuse about the volumen about Evernote Business Account. Our company used Evernote Business to manager document. We got 4GB Private + 10GB Business space, according to the evernote´s saying. Now the problem come always:

1. When i used all of my 4GB private space, i can not add documents, picture or something else in evernote any more, even though i open a business notice (should be 10GB or 10-4=6GB rest), it also dosen´t work. That means i pay for 4+10 = 14GB, but actually i only get 4GB.

I always see the i have still enough space to add document what i want, but every time we the space for private 4GB reached (last time evernote give me more 1GB as a gift to solve this problem, thanks), i can not add any thing.

2. Then i want to waiting for the new month for upload-contingent go back to 0 then i can continue to work, because i know i will have 4GB again. But, just like today. in my Evernote App shows i should get space today, but if i click the account information to go to the online account information, evernote show me i should waiting for more 30 days. That means i can not use my ever note as well.

I want to pay more space but don´t know where should i click. Could you please let me know that is the meaning of the ever note business account again? Thank you every much.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm impressed that you managed to fill a full 4GB of upload allowance,  but if you set up a local notebook in your personal account,  you'll be able to add more information until the upload allowance resets.  If the period has reset,  you may be able to force that by simply syncing the account.  If you're having problems,  it's probably best if you raise a support request here - https://evernote.com/contact/support/ - and use the Chat option to get some quick help.  (Though they only work weekdays,  PST) 

Archived