Evernote, LastPass, Wunderlist and Pocket productivity bundle for limited time

I usually don't front deals, but I expect some of our community members might be interested in a productivity bundle that gives some hefty value. 

https://gigaom.com/2015/01/13/get-evernote-pocket-lastpass-wunderlist-in-one-60-bundle/

All told, looks like you can save $125 off Premium versions of all those apps and get a head start on making 2015 hyper-productive. Not too shabby at all. 

Holy Crumb! Will this deal still be in effect until the 16th?

I usually don't front deals, but I expect some of our community members might be interested in a productivity bundle that gives some hefty value.

https://gigaom.com/2015/01/13/get-evernote-pocket-lastpass-wunderlist-in-one-60-bundle/

All told, looks like you can save $125 off Premium versions of all those apps and get a head start on making 2015 hyper-productive. Not too shabby at all.

Site says "for a limited time" but if I had to wager it'll still be around in 3 days. 

https://aproductiveyear.com/

One important date to note: you must redeem your codes no later than March 13th, 2015. And while I'm still getting used to writing the year 2015, that's just a few short months from now. 

Thanks, I just emailed them.

BTW, Wunderlist has sure grown since last I looked at it!

Site says "for a limited time" but if I had to wager it'll still be around in 3 days.

https://aproductiveyear.com/

One important date to note: you must redeem your codes no later than March 13th, 2015. And while I'm still getting used to writing the year 2015, that's just a few short months from now.

Thanks so much... looks like an incredible deal!

I would love to see this type of deal hold up for Evernote/Wunderlist collaboration....

I would always like to benefit from those two working together.. (Although Evernote should keep the bigger share of profits since they add more by far...)

I think the Pocket is just leeching...

I think pocket is incredibly week.. Evernote does everything pocket does but better with clipper....

And the password app... I don't know much about... But my mac already has Keychain... Maybe its more valuable to Windows users... It seems to be cross platform in remembering all passwords on all devices... Something that may be useful... will see 

Either way this deal is really cool ;)

Well I just got the bundle ;)

Lets see how the different programs do...

So far... Evernote and Wunderlust are the only ones i expect to add value... So got a year added to my evernote premium account... And have Wunderlist pro for 1/3 the price...

+the other 2

Edit: I just got an email from this group today stating that they are now accepting PayPal. Though, I'm not sure I'm going to that route myself after some issues I've had with them recently.

I heard back from the folks at https://aproductiveyear.com/

They don't accept PayPal, but if you're interested and able to, do what I'm planning to. Call a friend that has a Credit Card, give them the cash and have they buy it! Yup, I'm bit shameless in this case, but it's a great deal and works out to what I would have paid in March to renew my Premium Evernote for a year!

Also, they confirmed that this bundle price will be available right up until March 13, but as Geoff pointed out, if you do wait until the last day or close to it, make sure you redeem everything before or on March 13. If you don't you have wasted your money!

• 3 weeks later...

I was excited to purchase the pack. The Evernote code they gave didn't work as advertised. It was supposed to extend my current Premium membership. Instead it created a new account.

My messages to Evernote Support have fallen on deaf ears. If it takes any longer I may have to ask for a refund. :angry:

Have you been in contact with Evernote Support about this? Please, let us know how, or *if* this matter is resolved.

I was excited to purchase the pack. The Evernote code they gave didn't work as advertised. It was supposed to extend my current Premium membership. Instead it created a new account.

My messages to Evernote Support have fallen on deaf ears. If it takes any longer I may have to ask for a refund. :angry:

As I said, I've sent them messages but I've had no response.

Have you been in contact with Evernote Support about this? Please, let us know how, or *if* this matter is resolved.

As I said, I've sent them messages but I've had no response.

It works by giving you 120 reward points.

If you go into your evernote points (you get them by reffering other people also)

Just google: Evernote Referals and click around until u see your points section...

Or just click here: https://www.evernote.com/Points.action

From there you can use the points to extend your year membership. If you did the procedure correctly and it worked.. You should see 120 extra points in your points section.

Hope that solves your problem.

Edit: Just noticed, it seems that you might have applied the code to a new account somehow and not to your current email: if that is the case, you will need help from support.

Thanks Wordsgood and lykoz. I followed the instructions provided when I bought the Productivity Pack, and it created a new account instead of adding to my existing one.

I reported this to Evernote a week ago. It is being tracked as Ticket# 925288. I have had no reply from Evernote Support, which is a breach of their SLA for Premium subscribers. When I visit the ticket at agentsupport.evernote.com, it says "This request is awaiting assignment to a support agent". Why is there nobody looking at this yet?

Sorry, I missed that the first time. Perhaps you should post your Support Ticket number here and one of the Admins could flag it for you?

Lykoz, thank you for detailing how it works. I've never used the point system so good to know!

Thanks Wordsgood and lykoz. I followed the instructions provided when I bought the Productivity Pack, and it created a new account instead of adding to my existing one.

I reported this to Evernote a week ago. It is being tracked as Ticket# 925288. I have had no reply from Evernote Support, which is a breach of their SLA for Premium subscribers. When I visit the ticket at agentsupport.evernote.com, it says "This request is awaiting assignment to a support agent". Why is there nobody looking at this yet?

Sorry, I missed that the first time. Perhaps you should post your Support Ticket number here and one of the Admins could flag it for you?

Lykoz, thank you for detailing how it works. I've never used the point system so good to know!

I dont know what is happening with their premium tickets.... Something seems wrong... This happened with my last 2 tickets. I was getting replies on the ticketing system on free better than premium... 

However whenever I use the chat when it is online I get immediate support for my problems from some extremely helpful staff.

Use the Chat feature during their working hours.

They will sort it out immediately.

I think pocket is incredibly week.. Evernote does everything pocket does but better with clipper....

I think Pocket is actually a fantastic app. It's a really excellent reading app for iOS and the web. I am a very heavy user. However, I feel the premium offering they have is weak. The extra features really don't add anything of value to my use of Pocket, given if I want to save an article after reading I can just lob it over to Evernote. The cost per month is also a little much for the said extra features. If the monthly subscription was a little less I was considering subscribing just to support the company, as the core app is excellent and I'd like to see them do well.

I think Pocket is actually a fantastic app. It's a really excellent reading app for iOS and the web. I am a very heavy user. However, I feel the premium offering they have is weak. The extra features really don't add anything of value to my use of Pocket, given if I want to save an article after reading I can just lob it over to Evernote. The cost per month is also a little much for the said extra features. If the monthly subscription was a little less I was considering subscribing just to support the company, as the core app is excellent and I'd like to see them do well.

Well my web browser does everything it does... (Safari)

I can also replicate its efficiency with Evernote Web Clipper..

Having bought this pack... And having a pocket premium subscription... I would like to give it more of a chance...

It just does not help me do anything I cant already do with use of Evernote, or basic web browser.

I am very interested in how you use it to find important use for it.

Obviously you are probably... Right... Pocket is a popular app... (Something I just dont really understand)..

Could you elaborate how it helps you?

I can create read later notebooks on Evernote if I wish... Safari also has read later list... (I would image so does chrome etc. - not sure because I dont use chrome/firefox anymore regularly)

I just dont get it. 

I dont know what is happening with their premium tickets.... Something seems wrong... This happened with my last 2 tickets. I was getting replies on the ticketing system on free better than premium... 

However whenever I use the chat when it is online I get immediate support for my problems from some extremely helpful staff.

I wish that were the case :(

I went over to the chat, and all I got was, "Thank you for your patience. All agents are assisting other customers. The next available agent will be with you shortly. If you close this chat or file a support request, we will follow up with you via email." I've been waiting for nearly two hours and still no response.

It doesn't help that my time zone is UTC+11, so there isn't much overlap with US Pacific time business hours.

I wish that were the case :(

I went over to the chat, and all I got was, "Thank you for your patience. All agents are assisting other customers. The next available agent will be with you shortly. If you close this chat or file a support request, we will follow up with you via email." I've been waiting for nearly two hours and still no response.

It doesn't help that my time zone is UTC+11, so there isn't much overlap with US Pacific time business hours.

I got instantaneous access almost every time...

Had to wait once... But not more than 5 maybe 10 minutes maximum... (Not a problem really... I can do other things on my PC whilst I wait.)

I think you are pretty unlucky.. Try again a bit later... 2 hours... Well thats ridiculous... Based on my own experience (Which obviously is not an indication of reality for all) the support was pretty instantaneous. I have needed support for a couple of issues, that were all solved.

I also don't think the time difference is un-mangeable for you...

I would implore you to stick with it... They will help you.. I hope :(

Having bought this pack... And having a pocket premium subscription... I would like to give it more of a chance...

It just does not help me do anything I cant already do with use of Evernote, or basic web browser.

Obviously you are probably... Right... Pocket is a popular app... (Something I just dont really understand)..

I can create read later notebooks on Evernote if I wish... Safari also has read later list... (I would image so does chrome etc. - not sure because I dont use chrome/firefox anymore regularly)

I just dont get it. 

Fair points. I have not really used the Safari read list to any great extend so can't compare to that. However, the selling points of Pocket to me are:

- If I save an article on my desktop Mac or Windows PC, it pushes to Pocket on my iOS devices, and vice versa.

- Articles are saved for offline reading. If I know I'm heading on a flight, I can queue up a lot of articles for reading on the plane.

- Pocket saves both a text view with all the rubbish parsed out (just main images and actual article text) and the actual web page view. You can toggle between views in the app, offline and online. If the article is multiple pages long on the web, the text view pulls it all into one page.

- The text view is nicely laid out and easy to read, with customisable options.

- I had considered saving articles to Evernote to "read later". However, a lot of what I read, I read once and don't need to refer to again. Therefore, if I saved a lot of these articles to Evernote, my searches would probably start to throw up a lot of noise over time. I guess I could delete the articles from EN once I read first time?

You could, just remember though if you want something completely deleted from your account, you have to delete it from your Trash notebook.

I just dont get it.

Fair points. I have not really used the Safari read list to any great extend so can't compare to that. However, the selling points of Pocket to me are:

- If I save an article on my desktop Mac or Windows PC, it pushes to Pocket on my iOS devices, and vice versa.

- Articles are saved for offline reading. If I know I'm heading on a flight, I can queue up a lot of articles for reading on the plane.

- Pocket saves both a text view with all the rubbish parsed out (just main images and actual article text) and the actual web page view. You can toggle between views in the app, offline and online. If the article is multiple pages long on the web, the text view pulls it all into one page.

- I had considered saving articles to Evernote to "read later". However, a lot of what I read, I read once and don't need to refer to again. Therefore, if I saved a lot of these articles to Evernote, my searches would probably start to throw up a lot of noise over time. I guess I could delete the articles from EN once I read first time?

I just want to clarify how Points work.

If you are Free and you redeem a coupon code or promotion, you get Premium.

If you are Premium and you redeem a coupon code or promotion, you get Points. Points can be redeemed for more Premium, so you can think of them as roughly equivalent, but it's not that this promotion is designed to give you Points, it's that Lykoz already had Premium when he redeemed the promotion.

I got instantaneous access almost every time...

Had to wait once... But not more than 5 maybe 10 minutes maximum... (Not a problem really... I can do other things on my PC whilst I wait.)

I think you are pretty unlucky.. Try again a bit later... 2 hours... Well thats ridiculous... Based on my own experience (Which obviously is not an indication of reality for all) the support was pretty instantaneous. I have needed support for a couple of issues, that were all solved.

I also don't think the time difference is un-mangeable for you...

I would implore you to stick with it... They will help you.. I hope :(

Thanks for your encouragement, lykoz. I tried the Chat again this morning and this time within a couple of minutes I was in touch with a helpful support team member who was able to resolve my problem very quickly.

It is frustrating that I've had to chase them up so much, but I'm glad it's now over! :)

As for the time difference, it just means that I have to use the live chat in my morning, which can be difficult given my work schedule. US Pacific Time is still way better for me than US Eastern Time! ;)

I just want to clarify how Points work.

If you are Free and you redeem a coupon code or promotion, you get Premium.

If you are Premium and you redeem a coupon code or promotion, you get Points. Points can be redeemed for more Premium, so you can think of them as roughly equivalent, but it's not that this promotion is designed to give you Points, it's that Lykoz already had Premium when he redeemed the promotion.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Quick question, same theme... Why am i not getting anymore points for Evernote Referalls? Can I only get 30 maximum? I hear if they ever get premium I get an extra 5 per person I referred that goes premium... But after my first 3 referrals, none of them are showing up in my 'referral list'

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated.

Lykoz, one thing I do remember hearing about the referral points is that you only get them if the people your referred actually create an Evernote account. Unfortunately I don't remember who said or when, but it was here in the Forum so I suggest you run a Search. Also, I don't know if referal points are only given when the invitees open a Premium (or Business) account, and not for those who only open Free accounts. Again, I suggest searching the Forum and maybe the Knowledge Base too.

If all else fails, try PMing GBarry and see if he knows, or knows where to look, or who to ask.

Lykoz, one thing I do remember hearing about the referral points is that you only get them if the people your referred actually create an Evernote account. Unfortunately I don't remember who said or when, but it was here in the Forum so I suggest you run a Search. Also, I don't know if referal points are only given when the invitees open a Premium (or Business) account, and not for those who only open Free accounts. Again, I suggest searching the Forum and maybe the Knowledge Base too.

If all else fails, try PMing GBarry and see if he knows, or knows where to look, or who to ask.

They did not know what evernote was... I sent invites to their e-mail and they signed up with their emails... I know because I invited them with workchat... And they all joined.

Unless an entire group of 5 people. Is working off of Web Version. (And some said they downloaded the app)...

Is it possible that they even entered my workchat and replied to workchat without having an active installation of the app?

Anyways. Thanks for the post and your help. 

I think this is a great deal. However, I can't seem to convince myself to use Wunderlist over Todoist as I feel Todoist is a better To do app. Pocket Premium doesn't sound too appealing to me. Then I wouldn't even use LastPassword as I have iCloud keychain. 

Decisions Decisions...

• 2 weeks later...

As a loyal user of Evernote, Pocket, Wunderlist, and the New York Times, I was extremely disappointed to learn a couple days ago that the bundle package being offered at a discount had just recently expired. Is there any possibility of taking advantage of that offer despite missing the deadline be a couple of days?

Cr*p! I misunderstood part of an email I recieved from the vendor selling this package and thought they would be selling them right up to a few days before the codes had to be redeemed. So I put off purchasing it for a month and missed it!

Oh well, my fault for not paying attention.

I emailed them to check for myself and the answer is no, we missed it. Sorry, I feel your pain.

As a loyal user of Evernote, Pocket, Wunderlist, and the New York Times, I was extremely disappointed to learn a couple days ago that the bundle package being offered at a discount had just recently expired. Is there any possibility of taking advantage of that offer despite missing the deadline be a couple of days?

Archived