Display of notes and tags on web and other windows PC

I have an evernote account. I have all together 107 notes in one notebook. I wrote all them on my windows evernote application. I have labeled them.

But when I look in the web evernote, there are not all labels and the notes are not in the same order from the top to the bottom, as in my windows evernote notebook's.

And when I log in from other windows PC computer,  where is also installed an evernote, I see the same as on web version (less labels and different order of my notes).

I did synchronise them many times, closed both web and windows PC's - but looks different.

What I have to do that I will see all labels on other PC and that the order of notes will be the same on both PC's.

Regards,

Activity

Because you have to reorder them on each device as when your using it on any particular device. You can click to view them alphabetically or be creation date (which counts the "last edited" date as the created date). All you're doing when sorting them, is arranging how you want to view your Notebooks and Notes on whatever device you you happen to be working on at the time. There is no permanent manual sort order function in Evernote.

You can mimic such a thing, sort of, by using Prefixes, standard date formats like YYYYMMDD and symbols like "!" (minus the quotes) in your Note Titles.

Evernote's strength is the ability to easily and quickly Search your notes. It does not work well if you're thinking in terms of a File & Folder hierarchical filing system.

The question is why my web evernote not looks the same as my windows PC evernote? After synchronising, closing and openning, ...

Thanks.

One more "problem" I do not know how to solve: tags.

I write my notes on my windows PC. All my notes have tags, many of them a couple of tags.

On my PC I renamed some tags. And when I now look at my web evernote, there are still old tags ? 

I have 53 tags on my PC -  but see only 38 on my web evernote. Is it maybe a problem because i have hierarchies - just on level?

• Level 5*

Tag hierarchies shouldn't be a problem,  but it does seem to take some time (and more than one attempt) to get tag changes to show correctly on both desktop and server.  Favourite solution is to change tag names with a extra character - "mytag" to "xmytag" and sync - on both device and server.  Then change back.  Forcing syncs with tag name changes seems to jump start a full sync.

Archived