Two Step Verification

I need help on how to deactivate my account if I do not have my phone or backup codes for getting signed on with 2SV.  I am unable to do all of the solutions that I have see in the forums because I can't get signed on. (A friend let me use their account to post this, because you can't post unless you are signed on)  It appears that the only way that I can get signed on again is to creat a new email address and then create a new account, which in my opinion, seems a little oveer the top.  Is that the only solution?  I don't even care about the information loss, I just want to be able to use my account again.  Any suggestions would be very appreciative.  I can't get support from the support group because I have the free account and couldn't sign up for premium because again, can't get signed on. I think to offer a product and then not give your customers any way to reach support, is pretty short on customer care.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Free users do get support for login issues.  Submit your request by choosing "login/account access issue" in the first dropdown after logging into this link > https://evernote.com/contact/support/

You should be able to set up another free account in the meantime if you wish - you can use that to collect notes while you find out how to unlock your original account.  You will need another email address to do so - the one connected to the original account won't be available until the account is accessible to you.

Archived