Saving B-Card contacts to Iphone with all Data on the card

Mark Hodgson

Hi there.

I have been trying to use Scannable to input business cards into my contacts, and the app picks up all the information like office address and mobile number. However, when I save it to my contacts on my iphone, it only saves the main number and the email and both the first and last name come up in the first name field.

Any idea on how to tweak this?

Thanks!

Great App btw!!

I want to add the business card info to my iPhone 5S Contacts.

After taken the photo of the card and selecting it and choosing share, there is a "assign to contact" icon but no icon to "add to contacts".

What am I missing or

Is this one of the fields that were missing in the initial release that is referred to above?

TIA

I want to add the business card info to my iPhone 5S Contacts.

After taken the photo of the card and selecting it and choosing share, there is a "assign to contact" icon but no icon to "add to contacts".

What am I missing or

Is this one of the fields that were missing in the initial release that is referred to above?

TIA

Can anyone please address my issue above?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I can't get Scannable to handle business cards as anything other than a regular document scan and when I try to 'add to contacts' it just wants to assign. 

I've gone back to the EN mobile app.

I've had similar issues although there have been occasions when the card can be scanned and saved as a new contact - I think it's probably a bug in the app.  After scanning the card, tap on the card and sometimes different options become available.

• 3 months later...

Regarding "save to contacts" feature, from the posts it does not appear this has been resolved to allow for Manual saving of contacts.  Initially, I could not find answer, however, in Mac, there is answer via another post. Change Security/Privacy for Contacts, to allow Evernote access to Contacts and the Save to Contacts feature works.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived