Windows Vista Sync Failed with all Desktop devices

LloydGarry

Windows 7 Enterprise Versions 6.1 build 7600

Evernote v 5.8.1.6061 (274061) Public

Sync failed with Desktop devices.  

I use EN on my Desktop (work and home), Android Tablet and Android mobile.

The laptops only started failing upon my return from overseas. I had taken one of the laptops with me.   Now the Laptop's (the one I took overseas and the one in my office) Sync fail.  

What I have done to check where the problem is:
1. check the EN Web version and confirmed it has updated with the latest information. - Confirmed.
2. All android EN devices are also up to date. - Confirmed
3. Rebooted Desktop
4. Checked for updates
5. Un-installed.  Rebooted and re-installed EN
6. Checked IE to ensure it is not working offline
7. Emptied my Trash notebook - which by the way did change across all devices.

Activity Log: Evernote_5.8.1.pdf

I hope someone can assist.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Lloyd

Be aware that this is currently a HUGE problem with Evernote - so (cold comfort I know) you are not alone.

There are at least five other discussion forums running, and I am suggesting that we all try and report on a single forum to get the message across to EN support that they really need to do something about it.

It seems to only impact Windows clients - Apple and Android devices seem to work like it says on the box. The thought that is coming across is that it might have something to do with large notes and/or flaky internet connections.

Suggest you take a look at this discussion forum:

Good Luck!

Hi Lloyd

Be aware that this is currently a HUGE problem with Evernote - so (cold comfort I know) you are not alone.

There are at least five other discussion forums running, and I am suggesting that we all try and report on a single forum to get the message across to EN support that they really need to do something about it.

It seems to only impact Windows clients - Apple and Android devices seem to work like it says on the box. The thought that is coming across is that it might have something to do with large notes and/or flaky internet connections.

Suggest you take a look at this discussion forum:

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write.  I will monitor the other Topic for a solution as suggested.  

Archived