Web clipper not working on Mac with Safari and Evernote Premium

Melinda Henning

Maybe it is not downloading - I don't see the Evernote icon in my browser bar when I'm on the web page I want to clip, as they seem to show in the video, but it is at the very top of my screen and in the dock (and, of course in the browser bar when I am in Evernote). I can clip a section of a web page but not the entire page. What am I missing??? I have Evernote Premium.

I have the elephant icon next to the URL field in Safari (there is a small dot under the elephant) and when I click on it to sign in, it opens another safari window, which is blank, so I can't figure out any way to sign on and active it. Any suggestions jbignert or others?

@mjhath

The blank sign in window is a new issue to us that we haven't seen reported earlier. What Safari version do you run? 

Things to try:

- Restart Safari

- Check your Adblock and/or popup blocker settings.

If any of the above doesn't help please try uninstalling and then re-installing the Safari Clipper followed by a system restart.

Although the download is labeled "installed" on the Apple site, the download does not occur.  The message is "Safari cannot install, that "An error occurred while installing the extension “Evernote Web Clipper”.  I am unable to install this valuable ap.

• 7 months later...

Anyone have anything new on this. I'm on MBP with Yosemite 10.10.5 and Safari 8.0.8 & have uninstalled & reinstalled the EN web clipper multiple times to no avail. It was working a few days ago when I last used it and now suddenly nothing.  

• 3 months later...

Archived