I have to be premium to get email support?

mrgoerend

Idea

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

If you are really stuck then i suggest that you go premium for a month.

Although I can't support the shambolic way they've handled the transition I completely understand them withdrawing support from free users.

Any ideas on how to handle this syncing issue? There's a 0% chance that I'll be paying to get help from Evernote on this. I've been a premium user for 4+ years before this month and the support then wasn't anything valuable, so I won't be paying to go back to that.

I searched everywhere for the note (including the trash). I sorted by title and looked for the note.

I emptied the trash. Force quit. Opened Evernote back up and it synced fine. Not sure why.

Still a bit baffled about the lack of support for free accounts. Is that new or have I just never noticed because I've been premium up until a few weeks ago?

Yes, tech support ended for free users several months ago.

I searched everywhere for the note (including the trash). I sorted by title and looked for the note.

I emptied the trash. Force quit. Opened Evernote back up and it synced fine. Not sure why.

Still a bit baffled about the lack of support for free accounts. Is that new or have I just never noticed because I've been premium up until a few weeks ago?

Archived