• 5 years later...
  • Level 5

Yes - would be interesting. Using EN to create content is nice, but there are (too) many steps to get it displayed. Not supporting markdown in the editor does not help.

With Postach.io i do not understand the business model. They seem not to charge for the service - which leads to the question how they support what they offer.

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2020 at 2:16 AM, upnix said:

I used Postachio for a little over a year, but have recently migrated to another solution. I might be able to help with specific questions.

I wonder why my blogs are not been uploaded onto the site. Can you tell me how to solve it?

• 2 years later...

Hi

Is Postach.io still operating? Last week I tried to update my blog and when I went to the page to check it had updated all my previous posts including the new one were gone from my site. I have not changed anything even in my Postach.io account. I am using the free version connected to Evernote. 

I have tried to contact Postach.io by email twice but I have not received any replies yet. 

I hope it hasn't stopped but if it has are there any other blog sites that people use that works with Evernote