Sync issue

deanloh

Is it just me or something is wrong with the server, I haven't been able to sync screenshots captured using Skitch. After I pressed Command+/ (Share and copy URL) the "Synchronizing with service..." dialog stays on screen forever. I have tried sign out and sign in again to no avail.

Im on Yosemite 10.10.1

Running into same issue with Skitch 2.7.2 on OS X Mavericks 10.9.1. Also, tried signing out and signing back in, and Skitch seems to have trouble recognizing my account because I no longer see my user name on the upper left side. 

Hey axyl, good to know I'm not alone in this.

I desperately need this to work as Skitch is part of my daily workflow, I use it for taking screenshots and annotations to aid project discussion with my designers, without this, suddenly I don't know how else I can achieve the same.

I should mention I'm on Version 2.7.6 (263759)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Ex Employees

You can easily troubleshoot sync problems with our Knowledge Base article I am having problems syncing. What should I do?

If the article does not answer all your issues, sync issues are best resolved through a support ticket. Learn best practices for submitting a support ticket here: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/

Great, thank you.  FYI, I just tried the "Share & Copy URL" action, and checked the logs in Console.  This line appeared:

3/17/15 2:24:37.867 PM Skitch[84624]: CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9800)

So it appears to be a SSL/networking related issue.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ex Employees

You can easily troubleshoot sync problems with our Knowledge Base article I am having problems syncing. What should I do?

All those sync problems seem specific to the Evernote app.  This thread is talking about problems with Skitch. Does that page still apply?

Also, if I want to open up a support ticket for Skitch, do I follow the same procedure?

Thanks for your help,

Jon

You can create a support ticket in reference to any of Evernote's products: Evernote, Skitch, Penultimate, etc. 

If you are experiencing this issue, please create a support ticket. In the ticket, make sure to include your device OS, Evernote version, and include a log from your Evernote and Skitch (which can be accessed in your Help drop down).

Let me know if you experience any further issue. 

Archived