Email not working

Dr. J

Hi - I am new to Evernote...going to try and use it to get me more organized and not have stuff in Outlook, and scanned as PDFs on hard drive, and small notes in Evernote....going to try and go "all in."  However, I must be able to email notes to co-workers and such.  So, I created a simple note...then went to the "share" option and picked email....I put in my own email address (tried two different ones), and the emailed note never arrived???

Any help?  This is a deal killer for me....and I know htey want you to use work chat...but I don't want to force all of my co-workers to sign-up for Evernote just for my convenience.

Thanks!

• Level 5*

That sounds officially strange.  I can share notes by email quite happily.  Are you doing all this from work?  Or have you tried sending emails from home or elsewhere?  The only other thing I can think of is that there's an unfriendly firewall somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue. Tried to share a notebook from the Windows 7 desktop application to multiple gmail and hosted email accounts, never delivered. Tried different notebook from iOS app over LTE to different e-mails, never delivered.

• Level 5*

Try sending the share notification to yourself as well as to the others,  and forward a copy from your own email address.  If that arrives and the Evernote one doesn't,  we'll know it's a spam filter/ firewall issue somewhere...

Archived