Livescribe & Merging Notes

Before the last update I was able to sync all of my livescribe notes in and then merge my notes together. After the last update to Evernote I cannot do this with my notes that are synced from my livescribe pen. It's not ideal because for each page of my physical notebook there is a new note in Evernote. Does anyone know why it won't let me merge them anymore and what I can do to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

We're a user forum rather than Evernote (or Support) Central,  so unless other users out there have suitable experience,  you won't get much additional feedback here.  If this is a glitch in the latest Evernote,  you may be better off submitting a bug report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging into this link > https://evernote.com/contact/support/

That won't necessarily produce an instant work-around,  but at least the developers will have a chance to look at this for future updates.

• 7 months later...

Directing queries to EN Support only works if you are a premium or business subscriber.  

I plan to use my Livescribe Sky for some College Courses I am taking while on a work sabbatical.  Having to filter through and merge a bunch of individual pages is going to become labour intensive. Surely there's an easy way?

Hi Mark,

I requested this feature with th Evernote team about 6 months ago. They said they would work on it, but I have not received any updates from them or hint that is in progress.

This is still a big hassle for me as well. The amount of notes and pages (un-merged) is unmanageable and frustrating.

Mikel

• Level 5*

Directing queries to EN Support only works if you are a premium or business subscriber.  

I plan to use my Livescribe Sky for some College Courses I am taking while on a work sabbatical.  Having to filter through and merge a bunch of individual pages is going to become labour intensive. Surely there's an easy way?

For the record,  all subscribers can and should report bugs,  and can get help with account access and payment issues.  Plus there's a Twitter option for other problems. 

As to the rest,  I don't use a Livescribe,  so no workaround suggestions - but surely if this affects all LS users there should be a great deal more action on this thread?

Archived