all notes in a notebook get overwritten with the same note

Hello,

I seem to be having trouble with notes being overwritten with the same note.

For an example, I'll make multiple notes in a day under one notebook. Everything syncs correctly. I'm able to view the notes I wrote. When I open that notebook a few days later, I see that all of the notes are overwritten with one note. If I wrote 5 different notes, I'll see 5 notes but they will all be one of the same notes I wrote.

Has anyone had this problem?

When I log in, I don't see anything unusual. Everything appears to be normal.

I am using a Blackberry phone (specifically a Q10) to create the notes. Whether I view them online on a Windows computer or on my phone I get the same result.

• Level 5*

That's definitely worth a bug report - choose 'bug..' from the first dropdown after you login via https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Can you confirm that it's only the Q10 causing the issue?  If you enter notes on the desktop or the web,  do they get duplicated too?  If it is only the Q10 I'd suggest you uninstall and reinstall the app (restart the device after you uninstall) to see whether it's just some glitch with the current setup.

Thanks, I've submitted a bug report. Good question about whether it's just the Q10 creating this issue. I went ahead and made a note in a notebook with other notes on my desktop. I'll have to wait a few days to see if it gets overwritten. Thank you for your help.

Archived