Can't use Evernote on my iPhone - possibly since update

I have submitted a help request but since I'm not a premium member, I'm not sure I'll receive a response.

I live by the notes in my Evernote app. However, now I can only see some of them in All Notes. If I delete the app and re-install, OR if I close out the app and restart, I can click on 1 note to see fully or add information. I've also received time out errors. Plus, it has been known to freeze.

If I click on a second note - forget it. Once I click on it, it's blank and useless . I guess I can keep force-closing to get to the next note, but it's not practical.

So, I can only click on 1 note at a time and have to close out to see another. I see the beginnings of some of them in the All Notes section. 

I've checked the support area and don't see any issues about anything like this. I'm running the latest Apple iOS 8.1.2 and the latest Evernote update.

Isn't anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks, gazumped, I did uninstall and reinstall the app and it didn't help.

Today I did receive an email from support and their fix worked. :)

In Evernote Settings, I was told to go to General > Recent Notes in Today and disable...then restart the app. It worked!

Thanks for your reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, gazumped, I did uninstall and reinstall the app and it didn't help.

Today I did receive an email from support and their fix worked. :)

In Evernote Settings, I was told to go to General > Recent Notes in Today and disable...then restart the app. It worked!

Thanks for your reply.

It worked! I am so grateful for this information. Thank you very much.

Archived