Windows Desktop: turning off "related notes"

NtotheM

Is there a way to turn off the little popups in the bottom righthand corner in the Windows desktop Evernote application? These popups suggest related notes, which I often find to be (1) wrong and (2) annoying. If I think two notes are related, I'll hyperlink them, so this "helpful" popup is much more distracting than useful to me.

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Context isn't quite the same as Related Notes..  I know you can switch off related notes for clips (See Clearly and Clipper options in your browser),  but there doesn't seem to be anything similar for global settings in the desktop or mobile versions.

Edit.  On the other hand,  maybe I have had too much Holiday Spirit.  A few quick tests seem to indicate that Context is the same as Related Notes,  but has extra bells and WSJs!

• Level 5*

I don't remember which (maybe some of the same spirit(s) as Gaz), but this has been reported in another thread, and an EN employee responded that this is an issue (bug) for non premium users..

I don't remember which (maybe some of the same spirit(s) as Gaz), but this has been reported in another thread, and an EN employee responded that this is an issue (bug) for non premium users..

Ah, I see. Thank you for letting me know.

Archived